- Latest development release:
- Version: 1.2.0Released: 2022-06-03
- added Crossing symbols
- added Converter symbols.
- 1.0 (2020-04-16):
- reorganized documentation into a formal manual.
Moves almost fully to relative placement of components.
- add ability to place a component by specifying location of its pins or principle coordinates.
- add ability to add offsets when placing components.
This version is incompatible with previous versions.
- location of component must be specified with named argument.
orientationarguments have been renamed to
- terminal array (
t) has been removed
You can upgrade previous schematics to this version by:
C=to leading argument of all components.
orientin the argument lists of all components.
- replacing use of
twith the actual names of the pins.